Purchasing a new roof?
Get covered by Sky High Roofing this summer and be entered for a chance to win $5000.
Details at 613-521-4444 or visit www.skyhighroofing.com
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES ONLY. NO COMMERCIAL OR CONDOS.
FULL RE-ROOF ONLY. NO PARTIAL ROOFS OR REPAIRS.
SIGNED CONTRACTS BETWEEN APRIL 3RD AND OCTOBER 31ST
DRAWS ARE RANDOM AND BY ENTRY FORM PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR AND COMPLETED BY THE ELIGIBLE ENTRANT AND SUBMITTED TO THE SPONSOR WITHIN THE REQURIED TIMES BY MAIL, FAX OR EMAIL. CONTRACTS SIGNED DURING EACH MONTH WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER FOR A DRAW ON THE FIRST MONDAY OF EACH MONTH (MAY THRU NOV) FOR A $500 VISA PRE-PAID GIFT CARD. EACH OF THOSE ELIGIBLE ENTRIES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED BY THE SPONSOR FOR A FINAL DRAW AT END OF NOVEMBER 2017 FOR $5000. CHEQUE WILL BE MADE TO PERSON ON CONTRACT. DRAW November 30, 2017 (paid by December 31st) SKILL TESTING QUESTION REQUIRED
HOMES WITHIN OUR SERVICE AREA AS DESCRIBED ON www.skyhighroofing.com
CHANCES OF WINNING DETERMINED BY NUMBER OF ENTRIES
[GET COVERED BY SKY HIGH ROOFING]
No purchase required to enter or win. Contest begins on April 3, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST. There are a total of 8 prizes available to be won consisting of 7 MONTHLY DRAWS FOR A $500 VISA PRE-PAID GIFT CARD. EACH ELIGIBLE ENTRANT WILL THEN BE ENTERED FOR A FINAL DRAW FOR $5.000.00 CASH (PAYABLE BY COMPANY CHEQUE). Skill testing question required. Open to legal residents of Ontario within the service area of the Sponsor, specifically Orleans, Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata, Stittsville, Manotick, Rockland, Navan, Embrun, Vars, Casselman and Limoges who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence and within the Service Area at the time of entry. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes. Limit 1 entry per household. For full rules and entry details visit:
[GET COVERED BY SKY HIGH ROOFING]
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The GET COVERED BY SKY HIGH ROOFING (the “Contest”) is sponsored by 743055 Ontario Inc., 1758 Caminiti Cres., Orleans, ON K4A 1P1 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to eligible entrants who have entered in to a contract for a residential full re-roof between April 3, 2017 and October 31, 2017 with the Sponsor. Open to legal residents of Ontario within the service area of the Sponsor, specifically Orleans, Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata, Stittsville, Manotick, Rockland, Navan, Embrun, Vars, Casselman and Limoges (the “Service Area”) who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence and within the Service Area at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household. This contest excludes residents from Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, who’s decision will be final.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: The Contest begins on April 3,2017 at 12:00 a.m EST and ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest End Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. Closing dates for individual prizes are as follows:
* Each monthly prize of $500.00 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card: At 4:00 p.m. EST on each of the following closing dates (each a “Monthly Prize Closing Date”):
* April 28, 2017
* May 31, 2017
* June 30 ,2017
* July 31, 2017
* August 31, 2017
* September 29, 2017
* October 31, 2017
* Each eligible entrant for monthly prize draws will automatically be entered by the Sponsor at 11:59 p.m. EST November 13, 2017 (the “Final Prize Closing Date”) for the $5000.00 cash prize (payable by company cheque).
After each of the above closing dates (collectively, the “Contest Closing Dates”) the Contest will be closed for the prizes available to be won during the respective prize period to which such Contest Closing Date corresponds and entries received after such Contest Closing Date shall not be eligible to win such prizes. The sole determinants of time for the purpose of a receipt of a valid entry will be physical receipt of an entry form (for mail, fax and email entries) as provided by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter by completing the entry form (provided by the Sponsor) and submitting by mail or fax or email within the time of the Monthly Prize Closing Dates. For this Contest receipt of an Internet entry occurs when Sponsor's servers record the entry information. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit, 1 entry per household. Limit, 1 monthly prize per person, Limit, 1 final prize.
Each eligible entrant shall provide the Sponsor with the completed entry form by 4:00 p.m, EST for each of the monthly draws as follows:
April 28, 2017 for contracts signed in April 2017 for residential full re-roof
May 31, 2017 for contracts signed in May 2017 for residential full re-roof
June 30, 2017 for contracts signed in June 2017 for residential full re-roof
July 31, 2017 for contracts signed in July 2017 for residential full re-roof
August 31, 2017 for contracts signed in August 2017 for residential full re-roof
September 29, 2017 for contracts signed in September 2017 for residential full re-roof
October 31, 2017 for contracts signed in October 2017 for residential full re-roof
Each eligible entrant for monthly prize draws will automatically be entered by the Sponsor at 11:59 p.m. EST November 13, 2017 for the $5,000.00 cash prize (payable by company cheque).
For the purposes of this Contest, “receipt” of an entry occurs when an eligible entrant completes and submits the Entry Form, provided by the Sponsor, and returns such entry form by mail, fax or email within the time of the Contest monthly prize closing dates.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: There are a total of 8 prizes available to be won consisting of 7 MONTHLY DRAWS FOR A $500 VISA PRE-PAID GIFT CARD (approximate retail value $500.00). EACH ELIGIBLE ENTRANT WILL THEN BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED BY THE SPONSOR AT 11:59 P.M. EST ON NOVEMBER 13, 2017 FOR A FINAL DRAW FOR $5.000.00 CASH (PAYABLE BY COMPANY CHEQUE) (approximate retail value $5000.00 CAD).
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Dates.
7. SKILL TESTING QUESTION: Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition to winning a Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call.
8. RANDOM DRAWS, WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On the first Monday of each month (May thru November 2017) at 124 St . Guillaume, 2nd Floor, Vars, ON K0A 3H0 at 12:00 p.m. EST for each of the monthly draws of a $500 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card AND ON November 30, 2017 at 12:00 p.m EST at 124 St Guillaume Rd., 2nd Floor, Vars, ON K0A 3H0 for the $5000.00 Cash (Payable by Company cheque) (“Draw Date”) the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries and select the potential winner (the “Selected Entrant”). Should a draw date fall on a statutory holiday, the draw will be held the next business day.
Draws for prizes will take place, as applicable, following each respective Contest Closing Date (as set out in Section 3), as follows:
May 1, 2017 for eligible entries received in April 2017 .
June 5, 2017 for eligible entries received in May 2017
July 4, 2017 for eligible entries received in June 2017
August 8, 2017 for eligible entries received in July 2017
September 5, 2017 for eligible entries received in August 2017
October 2, 2017 for eligible entries received in September 2017
November 6, 2017 for eligible entries received in October 2017 (each a “Monthly Prize Draw”)
November 30, 2017 for each eligible entrant for monthly prize draws automatically entered by the Sponsor at 11:59 p.m. EST November 13, 2017 for the $5,000.00 cash prize (payable by company cheque). (“Final Prize Draw Date”)
Each individual chosen by random draw (“Selected Entrant”) will be deemed a winner if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, a Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form; and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
The Selected Entrant will be notified within one (1) business day of the draw and will be contacted by telephone provided at the time of entry into the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and up to three attempts will be made within 36 hours following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor’s signed release form must be received by Sponsor no later than the 13th of each month (May thru November) for monthly draws. Sponsor will automatically enter each of those eligible entrants on November 13, 2017 for the Final Draw. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, postal code, telephone number, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
Law: The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Ottawa, Ontario.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. The Sponsor’s marketing or other partners, if any, shall also have access to and rights to reproduce, copy or otherwise use any materials generated by this Contest or any submissions or materials generated by entrants.